- Title : CHAPTER 3 The Molecules Of Life. Ppt Download organic molecules worksheet review in Common Worksheets category
- Filename : Common Worksheets-CHAPTER 3 The Molecules Of Life. Ppt Download-organic molecules worksheet review
- Filetype: JPG
- Original Size: 1024 x 768 pixels
- Resolution: High-def
- Category : Common Worksheets
- Labeled with: organic molecules worksheet review pdf‚ organic molecules review worksheet chapter 2 (2.3 vs 2.5)‚ organic molecules review worksheet chapter 6.4 in organic molecules worksheet review‚ organic molecules and water unit review worksheet answers‚ organic molecules worksheet review key - organic molecules review worksheet chapter 6.4 answers‚ common worksheets category
Some questions frequently asked by users : biology 2 question, 4 types of organic compounds?
i was doing a worksheet for my exam review and there was a question i could not answer. the question reads as follows: list the 4 types of organic compounds found in living organisms and give their elemental make up. then list the monomers that form polymers in each type. which of these molecules can be absorbed? thank you for the helphow to study for organic chemistry?
i study so dam hard for this class, god damit. hours and hours of working problems, and i still get b's on tests, just 1 a i got by luck on the 2nd midterm. the main problem is i hate chemistry that does not have math, because anything with math i like. that's why physics is so dam easy for me (its a joke) cuz its just applying the concept to the real world instead of bs reactions that are pretty much useless in the medical field. i mean i am not going to draw molecules and mechanisms in med school, so why bother even including this course in the curriculum? just to filter out the idiots who can't make it i guess. i have never gotten a b in my life, but it looks like organic will give me my first b, i hate that. my perfect 4.0 gpa ruined in my sophomore year. the main reason i make mistakes is that i don't really like the material (chemistry is boring, useless in medicine, tedious with stupid little details that are so gay omfg). i miss 1 or 2 details, and get the whole question wrong.
- Total Download : 384