- Title : Order Of Operations Advanced Youtube Math Worksheets Maxresde ... order of operations worksheets with answer key in Common Worksheets category
- Filename : Common Worksheets-Order Of Operations Advanced Youtube Math Worksheets Maxresde ...-order of operations worksheets with answer key
- Filetype: JPG
- Original Size: 1024 x 576 pixels
- Resolution: HD
- Category : Common Worksheets
- Labeled with: advanced order of operations worksheet answer key‚ order of operations leaf worksheet answer key‚ advanced order of operations worksheets with answer key - order of operations pemdas worksheets answer key‚ order of operations algebra 1 worksheet answer key‚ common worksheets category
Some questions frequently asked by users : homework help! algebra 1, simplifying variable expressions!?
i have no clue how to do this worksheet. it is about 30 problems long, so i'll give four and if you can, answer one and tell me how you got the answer. and it's simplifying so the answer should basically look like this:5x+3. except maybe different numbers and variables. 1.-3(4x-1)+9x+8x 2.10-(2y-6)-y 3.4(3+7y)+6(2-y) 4.9(2y-4)-2(7y-12)can anybody please help m with these computer questions asap?.?
1. ____ conveys meaning and is useful to one or more people. a.information c.software b.data d.hardware 2.if you prefer using the keyboard, instead of the mouse, you can press the alt key on the keyboard to display a(n) __________. a.keyboard picture c.image mouse b.key tip badge d.mouse image badge 3.to enter a number such as 6,000,000,000,000,000 you can type 6,000,000,000,000,000 or you can type __________. a.6,000t c.6q b.6k000 d.6e15 4.a(n) __________ chart is drawn on the same worksheet as the data. a.embedded c.author-signature b.sketch d.cell-outline 5.to save a previously saved workbook with a new name or on a different drive, ____. a.click the save button on the quick access toolbar b.click save as on the file menu c.press ctrl+s d.click save on the file menu 6.when excel follows the order of operations, the formula, 8 * 3 2, equals ____. a.40 c.48 b.26 d.13 7.the formulas version verifies that you entered formulas, rather than ____, in formula-based cells. a.text c.functions b.numbers d.dollar signs 8.what name does excel give the first blank worksheet? a.book1 c.worksheet1 b.workbook1 d.sheet1 9.to rename sheets, double-click the sheet tab in the lower-left corner of the window, type the new sheet name, and then ____. a.click the cancel box c.click the name box b.press the esc key d.press the enter key 10.copying, deleting, inserting, and moving ranges of cells have the potential to ____. a.improve consistency of the cells c.render a worksheet useless b.improve consistency of the worksheet d.improve consistency of the workbook 11.when assigned to a cell, the ____ function returns a number that corresponds to the system date and time beginning with december 31, 1899. a.sysdate c.datetime b.now d.current 12.you can magnify or shrink the appearance of a worksheet or chart by using the ____ button on the view tab on the ribbon. a.maximize c.focus b.zoom d.view up/down 13.the purpose of a data table is to organize ____. a.sections and formats c.the answers to what-if questions b.functions in the worksheet d.formulas in the worksheet 14.excel has built-in data ____ features to ensure that the data entered into a cell or range of cells is within limits. a.calculation c.validation b.guideline d.maximization 15.after clicking the retry or cancel button in the error message dialog box, excel requires you to ____. a.reenter the last value and the value in error c.reenter all values up to and including the value in error b.reenter just the value in error d.none of the above 16.the conditional formatting ____ dialog box displays all of the rules for the current selection or for the entire workbook. a.name wizard c.name manager b.rules wizard d.rules manager 17.the field or fields selected for sorting records are called ____ keys. a.records c.field b.record d.sort 18.how can a page break be moved? a.click it on the page break preview c.drag it on the page break preview b.it cannot be moved unless you copy the worksheet d.it cannot be moved 19.excel will update links automatically if ____. a.the linked workbooks are open c.the formulas are correct b.the woksheets are open d.he functions are correct 20.microsoft office excel 2007 displays a warning whenever you open a workbook that contains a(n) ____. a.macro c.computer virus b.object d.digital certificate 21.a command button control has ____ different properties. a.unlimited c.255 b.25 d.15 22.to resize a control, select the control ____ and then drag its sizing handles. a.while in design mode c.scroll bar b.macro d.while in run mode 23.with a spin button control, the ____. a.up arrow decreases the value and the down arrow increases the value c.left arrow increases the value and the down arrow decreases the value b.up arrow increases the value and the down arrow decreases the value d.none of the above 24.____ allows you to define cells in such a way that only certain values are accepted. a.formula solving c.data validation b.formula auditing d.solvingwhat is a spreadsheet?
where was spreadsheet invented and who invented it? your answers will surely be appreciated. thank youcan you take pre-algebra in high school?
please help me on computer test please?
the image below is an example of what feature within word? hint: this is where the application icon, the name of the file, and the name of the current application are displayed. document5_word (1 point) * menu bar * status bar * formatting bar * title bar 2. the image below is an example of what feature within word? hint: this option gives you quick access to various formatting commands. word_bar (1 point) * menu bar * title bar * drawing toolbar * formatting toolbar true/false 3. within word, when you're in insert mode, any new text you type will push any existing text to the right. (1 point) * true * false 4. to delete a word or group of words, what key(s) on the keyboard would you press? (1 point) * shift key * tab key * ctrl c keys * delete key 5. what feature would best be used to quickly find an alternative word within a document? (1 point) * find * thesaurus * spell check * insert table true/false 6. within powerpoint, the easiest way to re-order slides is to go to slide sorter view. (1 point) * true * false 7. to preview your print job, click _____ in the lower left corner of the print menu, and carefully examine each page. (1 point) * bold icon * print all * print preview * print examination 8. within excel, constant data does not change, unless you edit it. (1 point) * true * false 9. within excel, text entries can contain up to _____ characters. (1 point) * 204 * 456 * 223 * 256 10. within excel, freezing a _____ helps make large worksheets readable. (1 point) * cell * formula * character * pane 11. within excel, any number you enter into a cell is called _____ data, and can be used in calculations. (1 point) * text * character * numeric * calculative 12. within excel, you enter constant data by typing it directly into the cell or into the _____ bar when the cell is active. (1 point) * function * formula * character * numeric 13. within excel, _____ is/are pre-programmed operations that help you save time by not having to write out common formulas. (1 point) * formulas * autosum * functions * sum 14. within excel, _____ determines the maximum value of an argument list. (1 point) * average * min * count * max 15. within excel, _____ is a number that appears in a formula. unlike a value of a cell reference, this part of the formula won't change based on the contents of other cells. (1 point) * functions * autosum * constant value * sum 16. word allows you to select multiple blocks of text by using the ______ keys. (1 point) * ctrl and shift * ctrl and alt * shift and enter * function and f9 17. you can switch between the insert mode and the overtype mode with what key on the keyboard? (1 point) * delete key * shift key * alt key * insert key 18. the default font within word is _____? (1 point) * arial * helvetica * times new roman * comic sans 19. you can use the effects feature to add blinking backgrounds or dotted rectangles around a word or words to give them decoration or more emphasis. (1 point) * true * false 20. the default alignment for paragraphs within word is ______? (1 point) * align right * align center * align left * justif.
- Total Download : 104