- Title : 19 Inspirational Photos Of Inequality Word Problems Worksheet ... linear inequalities word problems worksheet in Common Worksheets category
- Filename : Common Worksheets-19 Inspirational Photos Of Inequality Word Problems Worksheet ...-linear inequalities word problems worksheet
- Filetype: PNG
- Original Size: 1024 x 581 pixels
- Resolution: HD
- Category : Common Worksheets
- Labeled with: systems of linear inequalities word problems worksheet‚ systems of inequalities word problems worksheet pdf‚ systems of linear inequalities word problems worksheet answers and linear inequalities word problems worksheet with answers‚ systems of linear inequalities word problems worksheet with answers‚ graphing linear inequalities word problems worksheet or common worksheets category
Some questions frequently asked by users : open question: help with algebra homework? anyone? pretty please?
so i'm doing a worksheet on writing systems of inequalities to solve word problems. i've got a quiz on the material tomorrow, and of course i'm completely stuck. one problem is as follows: you can work at most 20 hours next week. you need to earn at least $92 to cover your weekly expenses. your dog-walking job pays $7.50 per hour and your job as a car wash attendant pays $6 per hour. write a system of linear inequalities to model the situation. any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks!this may be long but im paying 10 points and money algebra a homework..slope of a line?
i'm kind of totally lost on this bull i kind of know how to find slope but this doesn't make sense ok at the bottom says write letters in order after you solve the front.. ok i got 16 problems..heres the answer box.. o.0 r.-2 n.3/2 y.2 d. some 0 with a cross over it diagnol. t.-1/3 g.3 h.-1 i.1/4 u.-3/5 a-3 e.6 ok those are the answers we have to pick for these type of problems.. 1.(0,2)(5,2) 2.(-3,1)(2,-2) 3.y=3x+4 4.(6,-3)(1,2) 5.(-1,0)(-4,1) 6.2x+y=-1 7.y=6x-1 8.(-3,8)(-3,4) 9.y=-x-7 10.(0,1)(1,7) 11.(1,-2)(-2,4) 12.x-4y=7 13.3x-y=10 14.(-3,-4)(2,-4) 15.-3x+2y=6 16.18x-3y=-20 ok so for all of those i had to find the slope of a line.. i did most of them but the sentence under doesn't make any sense at all..and i think i did it wrong all.. here is how the sentence goes already has some words in it william (8 underscores to put in letters)first used the symbol for parallel and pierre(8 underscores to put in letters)first used the symbol for perpendicular if someone could help me with this whole thing i would admire it and might pay you via paypal if you have an account a few bucks to help me figure this stuff out.. i cant find the worksheet online title is finding the slope of a line at top right corner says 4-6 and bottom right i think page is 135 and on left bottom says graphing linear equations and inequalities copyright c 2003 john wiley & sons, inc.
- Total Download : 188